This week, we see the twisted likes of Ted Cruz and Armie Hammer and applaud those who confuse their Tumblr for their Twitter. Plus, doughnuts, Cruel Intentions, and people who insist you work for free. All that, plus the usual nonsense.
INTRO / SHOW OPEN / WEEKLY TOPIC — Ted Cruz, Armie Hammer and the perils of confusing your Tumblr for your Twitter
HERE FOR IT — Curiosity Doughnuts (Ruby) / Cruel Intentions: The Musical (Kodi)
Q&HEY — What is this, junior high? What to do when your grown ass friend wants you to do their homework for them.
THE GOOD WORD
SHOW CLOSE / CREDITS
Articles referenced in episode:
- The Juicy, Messy, Plump History of Plastic Surgery in Hollywood
- Ted Cruz’s Ex-Roommate Shares ‘Misery’ Of Living With Him, After Porn Clip ‘Like’
- Armie Hammer is into rope bondage; probably doesn’t realize we can see his Twitter likes
- Cruel Intentions: The Musical will return to New York
- Goodfellas: F@#$ You, Pay Me
- Rihanna – Bitch Better Have My Money (Explicit)
The Swirl is produced by Kodi Seaton & Stephanie Ruby. Mixed & Edited by Kodi Seaton. Social media support provided by Justine Bronson.